Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tie it up...with a Bow!

Just in time for Christmas, I finished Jimmy's gift.  Jimmy is one of the remaining Southern gentlemen who wears a bowtie and ROCKS it!  He is also the proud dad of two wonderful pups named Winston and Franklin.


Half-joking he mentioned wanting a photo shoot of him and the boys wearing matching bowties.  I gladly accepted the challenge! I went to JoAnn's and found the perfect print to match the pups!


Then I set to work...and here they are: 

One of the pup bowties:
 
The dad bowtie:


The finished set.


  I think these are sale worthy, so get ready for more in the making.  I will make collegiate print and school color versions.  Look back here as I get more prints and put up final products for sale.  If you want to pre-order send me your preferred colors/print and how many pup/kitty bows to RebeccaLGuerra@gmail.com.  










No comments:

Post a Comment